Saturday, May 28, 2011

From Elder Sean Kimball

"Life is the best! here in the DR I get to see how many blessings our Heavenly Father gives us. I'm a lot more humble and grateful for everything now!! Time is flying by! Especially when I read Preach My Gospel everyday! My phrase is: "I'm a Preach My Gospel Missionary!" If you wanna be obedient you gotta teach what Preach my Gospel says cuz its direct revelation for these last days. I'm telling you I live with my Zone Leader and he tells me everyday to never stop reading Preach My Gospel and The Book of Mormon."

"another thing is that I had the funniest thing ever happen to mee! I was walking on the sidewalk and this one street the houses were cemented right next to the sidewalk and there was one house where a lady that was mentally retarded and would lean out the window and hit people with her shoe..so I was walking by and never knew this and all of a sudden I felt this like punch almost and I turned to my companion cuz I thought it was him and then looked back and it was a lady from a window ha-ha and we just started laughing cuz this lady really has problems and she hit me with her shoe. Ha-ha, we were just dying!! OMG it was hilarious!"
 
I love this work its the most important work and it's my purpose, its part of the plan I was given to come to earth and serve the people of the Dominican to bring them unto Christ to tell them that they can gain eternal happiness by repenting, being baptized, receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost and enduring to the end!"

"everything I do is dedicated to Jesus Christ because He died for my sins so that I could enjoy the blessings of eternal life. I'm a representative of Him and I am going to do what He tells me and teach what He wants to be taught to the people and He wants me to be worthy and tuned in to receive revelation, to perform miracles through me and to receive visions of who needs to be taught, he wants me to be the best I can be! I want everyone to know that if the Lord wants to run an errand, that Elder Kimball can run that errand and will always be worthy to every day, every second of His life! I've never been soo happy in my life."

"One of my goals throughout my whole life has been to make a difference in this world! I want to make a difference! I want Gods children my brothers and sisters to come back to Christ to receive the fullness of the Gospel! Remember, remember, remember Our Heavenly Father and his son Jesus Christ every day! Repent, Repent, Repent of your sins everyday and you know what will happen! You will PROSPER! I don't know about you, but that's a good promise to me! You'll prosper in school, work, trials and anything that's everything! Endure endure endure and thank Heavenly Father for every single thing you learned and all the blessings you received. Pray always specifically for specific people, read Chapter 10 in Preach My Gospel there's a section on prayer and a list of the good and bad ways to pray. Read it, Live it, Love it, and you'll be blessed!
Love ya always"

No comments:

Post a Comment